SureSmile® AlignersKilgore, TX
SureSmile® Clear Aligners are designed to ensure they fit comfortably, promote better oral hygiene and deliver the exact tooth movements needed to achieve your new confident and ideal smile.
There are many benefits to SureSmile® Clear Aligners
- Long-lasting aligners provide optimal tooth movement and durable plastic holding their shape up to 14 days
- Designed with great clinical and digital expertise by Orthodontists
- State-of-the-Art Precision fabrication for optimal comfort
- Sophisticated treatment planning using the SureSmile® software for optimal correct tooth movement that lasts
Your consultation is easy and starts with a quick digital scan which allows the Digital Lab specialists to develop your optimal treatment plan.
- Resulting in an ah-mazing smile
We at Deluxe Dental combine our skills and expertise with our digital lab specialists to deliver a treatment plan that will match each patient’s natural anatomy for comfort. Each aligner is custom-made to deliver a quality smile.
Frequently asked questions
SureSmile® Aligners are an aesthetically pleasing alternative to braces, especially for minor tooth movements that improve your smile. Specifically, they are for use with teens and adults, from simple to complex cases such as: crowded teeth, spaces and over/underbites.
While there are several similarities between popular clear aligner brands on the market, SureSmile uses proprietary software paired with our Digital Lab experts to support your dental professional in crafting your unique treatment plan for a straighter smile.
- Patented SureSmile software powers precise treatment plan
- Uses Essix ACE® Plastic, an industry leader in dental plastics, for aligner fabrication
- Variable trimlines for optimal comfort and movement
- One-on-one consults with dental professionals providing expert clinical advice and answers to your questions
- Uses digital scanning to produce images in place of impressions with paste
- Uses traditional brackets and wires
- Easily removable for eating, drinking and flossing
- Covered by many orthodontic insurance plans
SureSmile® is an orthodontic treatment that works to gradually straighten teeth through the wearing of a series of clear, custom-fit, removable aligners. There are no brackets or wires like traditional metal braces.
There are 3 easy steps: the first 2 steps swiftly prepare you for your custom-made aligners; the last step is your transformation, beginning when you put on your first set of SureSmile aligners.
For the shortest time to your perfect smile, wear them 20-22 hours each day, including while asleep.
Because each case is different–some patients require more or less treatment–the total cost of your new smile will depend on the treatment plan you and your dental professional agree upon. Be sure to discuss cost, insurance options and payment plans with your dentist during your initial consultation appointment.
Call Us Today
SureSmile® treatment is a great alternative to metal braces to achieve straighter, healthier-looking teeth. Our team at Deluxe Dental can help. Call us today at (903) 378-6175 to learn more about our services or schedule an appointment.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Clinical Terms. 2021
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2021
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2021
About our business, license, and website security
- Deluxe Dental was established in 2017.
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Gregg County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Kilgore, Lakeport, White Oak, Liberty City, Clarksville City, Marshall, Henderson, Tyler, Overton, Gladewater, Longview and Gilmer
- National Provider Identifier Database (1588016349). View NPI Registry Information
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Among the most common dental problems that a general dentist treats are cavities. Most people will experience this form of tooth decay at some point due to:Dry mouthSugary foods and drinksPoor oral hygieneGeneticsThere are several types of cavities, and each can lead to complications without prompt treatment.A general dentist first considers a cavity's location when…
When a patient has a cavity, a general dentist thoroughly takes out all the decayed area of the tooth and replaces it with a filling in the empty space to prevent future decay. When it comes to the type of filling, there are various options from which the patient may choose. They each have advantages…
Persistent oral pain or extensive decay may send a patient to a general dentist, who must then advise whether the patient should try to save the tooth or have it pulled. To save the tooth, a root canal procedure may be necessary. This involves removing the infected pulp of the tooth and replacing it with…
Preventive dentistry is important in maintaining oral health. Visits in this field of dentistry involve treatment and dental education. These appointments aim to prevent gum disease, cavities, and enamel wear. They result in an attractive smile and healthy teeth. If you want to know more about vital preventive dentistry visits, here are the details.Preventing the…
Good oral care is critical for overall well-being, and adults who routinely visit a general dentist are less likely to have problems with their teeth and health. Visiting a dentist twice per year can help detect and remediate the following conditions: CavitiesGum diseaseOral cancerTooth misalignmentSystemic diseaseMany people put off visiting a dentist due to fear…